Friday, October 26, 2007

New Nursing Blog Spot

What's up everyone? I am a Critical Care RN just looking to connect other nurses world wide. I want this blog to be a way for nurses to be able to express feelings and concerns about the field of nursing. Let me start by saying that Nursing is a great and rewarding career. Granted, it is not always glamourous to get coughed on, cussed at by a psych patient or even working grueling 12 hour shifts. I would like to hear from as many nurses as possible than can give us insight in nursing and their lives as a nurse. Happy Blogging Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Myk said...

For those taking the December 2007 NLE Important Stuff To Read Before Taking December 2007 Nursing NLE Examination

December 2007 Nursing Board Exam Results will also be post at NurseReview.org. For those of you who want to get a copy of the nursing passers for Dec 2007, please leave your email address at List of NLE December 2007 Passers

Anonymous said...

I have a question for others.
I was not informed for a surgical procedure that I would be prepped by an opposite gender-sex nurse in the OR after I was sedated.

I found this to be upsetting and disturbing. My spouse was also upset. Has anyone have experience with this issue? Any input would be appreciated.

Tim Mathisen said...

Floor nursing careers are strenuous, but there are lots of specialties in nursing that are not like that.

Too bad your blog never took off.